At Greenwood Health & Living Community, our focus on family is evident in every aspect of our services.
For residents in need of comprehensive long-term skilled nursing care, respite or hospice care, the “compassionate care” part of our mission shines through. Residents and their family are valued members of our family. Our dedicated skilled nursing staff is fully committed to their comfort, safety, and well-being – and clearly focused on doing all they can to help residents experience the best possible quality of life each day.
There’s an unmistakable feeling of home at Greenwood Health & Living. Both residences and common areas blend traditional design details with familiar comforts. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood of mostly private homes, our modestly scaled community offers a uniquely nurturing environment.
Our semi-private suites are designed for comfort, convenience and caring support. In this secure setting, residents receive the individualized care they need 24 hours a day, with a continued focus on their well-being and helping them live life to their fullest potential.
In addition to long-term care, Greenwood Health & Living offers short-term respite care when space is available – a valuable resource for family caregivers to enjoy well-deserved time away with the confidence their loved ones will receive the care and support they need. Hospice care for individuals and families coping with a life-limiting disease or illness is also available, provided by a specially trained team. Our private, family-stay suite offers both convenience and an additional layer of support.
Services and Amenities Include:
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Skilled nursing, long-term care, and respite care
- Hospice care for individuals and families, including our family stay hospice suite
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members focused on wellness, optimal independence and quality of life
- Around-the-clock supervised care to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Three delicious meals daily and snacks served restaurant-style, with in-suite dining available as needed
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities for residents and family members, including special seasonal and holiday events
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Scheduled transportation
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies available
- Dental, podiatry, optometry, and audiology services arranged
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay
Our Home Transition Program
For residents who are transitioning home, we provide community re-integration and home evaluations to help ensure a successful and safe return to the home environment. A home visit while the resident is still in our care provides a safety check and recommended adjustments. Plus, our staff provides advice and counsel to residents and their families with a focus on the individual’s wellness and independence.